[PROJ] Plate motion models

Steve Riddell sriddell at geocue.com
Mon Feb 7 05:49:21 PST 2022

The data for the ITFR2008 & ITRF2014 plate motion models are delivered with PROJ as init files. From the documentation, 8.7, I think I see how an +init proj string can be used for changing epochs between ITFR frames (e.g. ITRF2000 to ITRF2005), but can someone please give an example of using the plate models? For example, if I have a point in ITRF2000 epoch 2022.1 and I want to use the NOAM plate model to move it to 2010.0, what would be the +init string? I'm assuming cct would be an appropriate application for processing this string?
Thanks for any assistance!
Steve