[PROJ] Does WGS84 automatically use EGM96 in PROJ?

Clifford J Mugnier cjmce at lsu.edu
Mon Jan 10 15:10:08 PST 2022

Apples and oranges.  ECEF to ENU is a purely geometric transformation.  Earth Gravity Models have no relationship in such a transformation.

Clifford J. Mugnier, c.p., c.m.s.

Chief of Geodesy, Emeritus

LSU Center for GeoInformatics (ERAD 266)

Dept. of Civil Engineering

LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY

Baton Rouge, LA  70803

Research:   (225) 578-4578