[PROJ] WKT and such via C API

Roger Oberholtzer roger.oberholtzer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:22:13 PDT 2022

I am pretty certain that the WKT/JSON/PROJ STRING information is not
available via the C API. I see how it is done in projinfo. But that
program has lots going on. I would like to access these strings in my
C application. For example, when making shape files, the WKT is
needed,

Can anyone suggest the most straight forward method to get this
information if one has a PJ structure? It's ok if it is in C++. It
will be in a library where a component can be in C++. But it will be
called from a C application.

Any pointers are welcome.

--
Roger Oberholtzer