[PROJ] WKT and such via C API

Roger Oberholtzer roger.oberholtzer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:22:06 PDT 2022

Sorry for the noise. I have found the C API access to these strings. I
do not know how I missed it.

Next step is to see how well this information works with a shape file.

I'm also curious why this conversion can only be presented in WKT2:2019:

EPSG:4326 -> EPSG:3006

(WGS84 -> Sweref99)

--
Roger Oberholtzer