[PROJ] Affine transformation for engineering crs

Gabriel De Luca pablogabrieldeluca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:26:51 PDT 2022

Hi,

 The EPSG:9624 method is a 2D transformation, so the translation vector has
only two elements and the rotation matrix has only two rows and two columns.
  In the description of the EPSG method, the algebraic expression is found
but in the documentation of the affine transformation in PROJ it is
expressed in its matrix form.
  The equivalences are as follows:

A0 = +xoff
A1 = +s11