[PROJ] Equirectangular/Equidistant Cylindrical

Andrew Patterson andrew at avenza.com
Wed Oct 12 13:12:08 PDT 2022

Even,

I can share both, but presumably I shouldn't (or can't?) post the PDF to
the mailing list. Should I create an issue on GitHub and post the PDF and
other information there?

The transformation is from WGS84 into the CRS of the map (or in this case,
PDF). We render the PDF in its native projection and the points in question
are stored in lat/long in the KML file, so they are being projected from
WGS84 to Equidistant Cylindrical and then transformed into pixels by a
second stage transformation. The latter hasn't changed between the two
versions of the app, so it's presumably the WGS84 -> Equidistant
Cylindrical where the problem lies.

Andrew Patterson
Lead Software Architect
Avenza Systems Inc.