[PROJ] Latitude of natural origin in Transverse Mercator

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Fri Jan 13 09:01:52 PST 2023

Hi Greg

The latitude at origin is defined in the EPSG
https://epsg.org/coord-operation-method_9807/Transverse-Mercator.html
It is used in some systems, like in Argentina (with latitude -90) and as
Charles mentions in other answer, in "OSGB36 / British National Grid" (with
latitude 49)

Cheers,
Entre dos pensamientos racionales
hay infinitos pensamientos irracionales.