[PROJ] about request #3246 - defining second CRS for EPSG6316 with area extend EPSG1148 and transformation EPSG6206 within PROJ for North Macedonia

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Jan 23 05:35:40 PST 2023

Bashkim,

I've just submitted https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/pull/3588 so that code
using PROJ API can retrieve multiple extents when there are. With that,
QGIS should have the possibility to better use the metadata of
EPSG:6316. Of course that will require changes in QGIS. But at that
point, I don't think there are any more issues on PROJ side.

I've also submitted https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/pull/3587 so that PROJ
do not report a +towgs84 string for EPSG:6316 (since there are multiple
candidates, so we can't point a single good one).

Even