[PROJ] migrating to PROJ-9, missing / issues in code definitions

Nicolas Bellaiche nicolas.bellaiche at ign.fr
Mon Jun 5 10:09:01 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Things start to work out well using PROJ9 but I have still a few issues:

1) It seems that the entry RGTAAF07UTM42S has disappeared from the current IGNF dictionary

2) It seems that the geoid grid fr_ign_RAR07_bl.tif
is missing for the definition of :

REUN47GAUSSL

RGR92UTM40S

REUN47GEO

RGR92GEO

3) It seems that the geoid grid fr_ign_ggspm06v1.tif
is missing for the definition of :

STPM50UTM21

RGSPM06GEO

STPM50GEO

RGSPM06U21

At least that is my understanding. I've compared to CIRCE and to the PROJ-4 IGNF file and that's the difference I've found.

Nicolas Bellaiche