[PROJ] How is PROJ pronounced?

Thomas Knudsen knudsen.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:26:05 PDT 2023

To my Danish ears, and following relaxed Danish orthography, PROJ is just
the short form of PRÅDTSCHJJJ, when speaking English, and PRÅÅÅY when
speaking Danish (give it a try :-) ) , so I can hardly claim to be
consistent in the pronunciation...  and neither would I encourage anyone
else to be: Pronounce it whichever way you feel (even PROOOOOOOOOY, PRUY,
or PREJ), but spell it as PROJ :-)