[PROJ] PROJ 9.2.1RC1 & PROJ-data 1.14RC1

Kristian Evers kristianevers at gmail.com
Tue May 30 10:41:01 PDT 2023

A few minor details were reported with PROJ-data 1.14RC1 so I have prepared
and uploaded PROJ-data 1.14RC2 which fixes the problems. Link below.

https://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-data-1.14RC2.tar.gz <https://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-data-1.14RC2.tar.gz>
https://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-data-1.14RC2.zip <https://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-data-1.14RC2.zip>

Thanks to Bas for noticing the problems and supplying fixes.

Since the fixes for the PROJ-data package were minor and no issues has been reported
with the PROJ release candidate I’ll go ahead straight away and motion that both release
candidates be promoted to their final versions. I’ll start with my +1.

/Kristian