[PROJ] Greek geoid model 2023

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Tue Apr 9 02:46:23 PDT 2024

Hi Nikos

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, more digging would be really appreciated. Every country and agency
works different... and also they change along time.

In Greece there is a vertical CRS  in EPSG, "Piraeus-heigh"
https://epsg.org/crs_5716/Piraeus-height.html

BTW, I do not know that do you mean with epsg:27000 (there is no such a
crs).

Cheers
Javier.