[PROJ] Greek geoid model 2023

Nikolaos Ves vesnikos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:38:53 PDT 2024

> BTW, I do not know that do you mean with epsg:27000 (there is no such a
crs).
sorry; iam working in the UK atm so got a bit confused. Meant to say
*epsg:2100* (https://epsg.io/2100)

Have not been involved in 3D measurements for a very long time so my
vertical knowledge is a bit rusty, but the name rings some bells.

I'll try to ask around, but my feeling is as above: they are trying to keep
it dynamic, and for each big project they declare technical specifications
according to their needs but the final deliverables should always be
transformed epsg/2100 (EGSA'87 or GGRS87 or Greek Grid); which we can say
currently and for the foreseeable future is the de facto coordinate system
of greece.