[PROJ] PROJ 9.4.0RC1 & PROJ-data 1.17RC1

Kristian Evers kristianevers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 09:50:16 PST 2024

PSC Members,

Apart from the bonus files from my Mac having found their way into PROJ-data release candidates 1-3 no problems with the release candidates seem to have been reported. With PROJ-data 1.17-RC4 being okay I motion that both the PROJ and PROJ-data release candidates be promoted to final versions.

I’ll start with my +1

/Kristian