[Projects] please create a new project flyer for your project with the new branding till FOSS4G Boston

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Aug 1 13:19:04 PDT 2017

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 9:50 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there another open source program we could be using other than InkScape?

​In the past, I've always used Scribus for brochures, posters and magazine
design. A normal SVG editor seems like a bad fit to me ...

Scribus can import the existing SVG as a background. The text boxes will
have to be set up from scratch. Without trying, I'm not sure how hard it
will be to reproduce the exact same look as in the current template ... I
could give it a go on Sunday at earliest.

Best wishes,
Anita​