[Projects] please create a new project flyer for your project with the new branding till FOSS4G Boston

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 14:06:40 PDT 2017

Scribus looks way more appropriate for this work thank you for the
recommendation.

I just tried Boxy SVG (https://boxy-svg.com) and it appears to work.

It expects a non-inkscape svg file:
​
 osgeo_template_a4.svg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B022m344wU7hVTczN2JtTjNFYWM/view?usp=drive_web>
​

I found the difference:

- inscape (when it works) uses flow spans - but no browsers can render them.

<flowRoot>
  <flowRegion>
  <rect id="rect4770"width="283.24115" height="228.32214" x="305.29822"
y="179.84657"/>
  <flowPara>OSGeo holds a passionate belief in open source as the best way
to build software ...</flowPara>
  <flowPara>This approach provides greater control than proprietary
(closed) software ...</flowPara>
</flowRoot>

- the other programs support tspans

  <text>