[Pywps-dev] inquiry about the idea of Publishing data with help of UMN MapServer

Peixuan Jiang jiangpeixuan1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:04:27 PST 2014

Hi :
My name is Peixuan Jiang ,a student from Ohio State University and I am
interested in the idea of Publishing data with help of MapServer. Could any
one tell me in details that what specific steps are required to finish this
project?
I specialize in GIS and had some experience using UMN mapserver as well as
WMS,WFS to publish map on the browser. Since UMN mapserver requires user to
configure files to let the WMS work, I am wondering whether  pywps wants us
to the similar thing to integrate the feature of publishing data?
I really appreciate if any mentor can help me.

Thanks a lot.