[Pywps-dev] inquiry about the idea of Publishing data with help of UMN MapServer

Mendes de Jesus, Jorge jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Sun Mar 9 10:57:26 PDT 2014

Hi Peixuan

Please correct me if wrong, you want to publish output data from the WPS as a WMS or WFS ???

If so, we have information about it on the pywps wiki and  how to deal with it

http://wiki.rsg.pml.ac.uk/pywps/Mapserver

PyWPS just requires that the user introduces general information on PyWPS  configuration file (e.g mapserveraddres) and then the code will dynamically generate the map file and server the data as OGC standard.  Then you have define in your WPS process that the output will be as a OGC standard.

I hope that I answer your question :)

Jorge