[Pywps-dev] GSoC: Process chaining capabilities

Mendes de Jesus, Jorge jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Thu Mar 13 12:59:02 PDT 2014

Hi

Where is the hangout link ? Jachym ?

From: pywps-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [pywps-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] on behalf of Anna Homolka [mail at anna-homolka.de]
Sent: 13 March 2014 20:48
To: pywps-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Pywps-dev] GSoC: Process chaining capabilities

Hi Jachym,

thank you for the welcome.
I'm a graduate geoinformatic student at the university of Jena. During my
studying and my work as a student research assistant I gained first
experiences with different OGC web services like WCPS and WPS and wrote
programs in Python for PyWPS.
So maybe we can talk more about processing chains at the hangout.

Best regards

Anna