[Pywps-dev] [ GSOC 2014 ] Database output storage idea.

Naveen Panwar panwarn09 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 08:43:19 PDT 2014

Respected Sir,

Followings are the points which needed to be answer regarding the proposal
according to OSGeo Guideline.

1. Introduction --
2. Background --
3. The idea --
4. Project plan [ Detailed Time-line (Probably *13-week* ) ] --
5. Future ideas / How can your idea be expanded ?

I think we should consider these points on tonight hangout