[Pywps-dev] 3rd hangout summary

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:13:36 PDT 2014

Hi, short summary:

1 - we are not going to use skype
2 - Anne and Naveen would like to be our first GSoCers
3 - We will have to register as mentors to their proposals, once they submit
    them
4 - Naveen would like to work on PyWPS-4, implement the database-based storage
    classes
5 - Anna would like to work on better process chaining in PyWPS-3, with possible
    implementation in PyWPS-4, if time allowes
6 - Jorge did some research on better and more robust big XMLs input parsing
7 - Jachym continues with validators, LiteralInputs etc.

Thank you all for joinging

Jachym
--
Jachym Cepicky