[Pywps-dev] [ GSOC 2014 ] Database output storage idea.

Naveen Panwar panwarn09 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 08:23:45 PDT 2014

Respected Sir,

I have submitted my proposal on melange.

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/panwar9/5668600916475904

@jorge and @jachym Thank you sir for helping me on building a good and
"Strong" proposal.

@joege, Thanks sir for editing in the time line. Changes lead proposal in a
new directions.

Any comment and suggestion on proposal at melange are most welcomed.

looking forward to hack this summer in PyWPS.