[Pywps-dev] Interested in pyWPS GSoC ideas

Kurte Kuldeep Ramchandra kuldeep.iitb at iitb.ac.in
Fri Mar 21 11:40:52 PDT 2014

Hi,

After yesterday's submission of proposals I have got replies from 'Jorge
de Jesus' and 'Jachym Cepicky'. First of thank you very much to both of
you for your consideration and valuable suggestions.

@ Jachym Cepicky :
Sir, thanks for giving comment on my proposal. After I got your comment I
went to 'http://pywps.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html' and looked
different aspects of PyWPS-4. So i have got conceptual idea about handler,
process object, Service (WSGI application)and API's. As I have mentioned
in my proposal, first one and half week is completely dedicated to the
understanding of different modules, classes defined and methods used for
response, request in current developing version of PyWPS-4. This objective
behind this initial task is to find out the part where I can actually
integrate GeoServer. So, for me there wont be any problem to work with
PyWPS-4.

@ Jorge de Jesus : Sir as per your suggestion if get a chance I'll
definitely go with PyWPS-Geoserver Project.

Thanks and Regards,
KULDEEP RAMCHANDRA  KURTE (113310010)
Research Scholar
[GEO-INFORMATICS AND NATURAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING]
IIT BOMBAY