[Pywps-dev] Interested in pyWPS GSoC ideas

Jorge de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Fri Mar 21 00:27:25 PDT 2014

Hi Kuldeep

Thank you for the proposals, I was caught a bit out guard since the
deadline is today and I wasn't expecting more student.

Keep in mind that we submitted earlier a proposal for postGIS/database
support. And I will give preference for the first proposal (first come,
first served).

I think that in your case the Geoserver/REST is the best proposal and it
will help would help Luis de Sousa and Tudor institute. Please go ahead.

The remote storage is also ok

@Kuldeep: I can see in your proposals that you are very familiar with
PyWPS code :))) that is excellent

--
ISRIC - World Soil Information Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB