[Pywps-dev] [Incubator] [motion] PyWPS to enter incubation (fwd)

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 06:26:39 PDT 2015

Hi Tom,

The goal is for PyWPS 4 to support WPS 2.0, support for 1.0 is nearly
covered, appart from assynchronous execution.

As PyWPS 4 is still in development and not user ready, I would prefer to
keep it in its own repo for now. Once we deem it ready for public release
then we can think of merging the repos.

How can the InCom be contacted? Or is it something Jachym can do?

Luis