[Pywps-dev] [REST] Multiple running server

Calin Ciociu calin.ciociu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 07:38:25 PDT 2015

I can look into changing so all the PyWPS instances run only on 1 flask
instance with 1 port only.
Then use like Jonas said .../wps1 and .../wps2 in combination with that
port.

Is this desired?
Otherwise I will leave it as it is for the moment.

I changed the default REST url to .../wpsadmin which can be configured
in the PyWPS configuration file under the section [server].
Just modify the RESTPath attribute value. (has to start with a leading
slash).

Best regards,
Calin