[Pywps-dev] GSoC - Web-based administration & process management for PyWPS

Jan Rudolf rudolja1 at fit.cvut.cz
Sun Apr 24 13:27:10 PDT 2016

Hello,

thank you all for supporting my proposal and especially thanks to my
mentors, I am looking forward to our cooperation on the project! I
started a part of my website on http://gsoc-2016.jan-rudolf.cz/ for
document my progress (in a process of making a short article right now)
and to share all information, that is going to be needed.

I am currently reading all recommended articles and text, that I have
received. My main goal during this period is to run the current state
code on my computer, set up all needed, define first steps during the
start of the coding period with the help of Jonas and Jachym. Everyone
can feel free to contact me - rudolja1 at fit.cvut.cz.

Thank you very much, Jan Rudolf