[Pywps-dev] GSoC - Web-based administration & process management for PyWPS

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 05:51:00 PDT 2016

Hi Ruda,

great to have you on board. I've recently implemented new approach for
dealing with asynchronous process running (currently still in separate
branch). Would be good, if you could start there.

We now have information about processes, running, waiting and done
requests, in database (just sqlite) - I believe, this could be useful for
you work too

Jachym

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/tree/65_maxoperations