[Pywps-dev] pywps-4 about to get to beta stage

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Fri Jan 8 00:16:36 PST 2016

Hi to all

The WSDL/SOAP implementation was done for the NETMAR project and it was
aligned with the Taverna workflow management system [1], I have no idea
if someone is actually using it (Jonas?), unless there is people using
it I will not dedicate time to it, since WSDL is hard to implement

Great work Jachmy !!!

J.

[1] http://www.taverna.org.uk/

--