[Pywps-dev] pywps-4 about to get to beta stage

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at gmx.de
Fri Jan 8 00:44:54 PST 2016

Hi all,

no, I am just using the RESTful implementation, no WSDL/SOAP at all. We will have a new project (hopefully) starting this June. Then I can look towards process chaining with PyWPS-4 because this will be relevant.

Thank you for all your work done so far! Looking forward to use PyWPS-4 for my next projects.

Cheers,
Jonas