[Pywps-dev] new website proposal

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:58:31 PST 2016

Update: the website has been ported over in its entirety.  If
possible, please review and comment and change as desired. Notes:

- news items have been broken out into blogposts.  Result in
http://geopython.github.io/pywps.org/news/ (along with RSS feed
inhttp://geopython.github.io/pywps.org//feed.xml)
- if anyone has cloned the repository, please delete and clone again
as I have squashed a series of commits.  Should be stable moving
forward
- the 'docs' link is not populated yet as I am still trying to figure
out/navigate PyWPS docs (more on this later)

Thanks

..Tom