[Pywps-dev] about to launch new pywps.org

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 12:29:58 PST 2016

Hi everybody,

The English needs some polishing here and there, but it is good enough
to go live. I'll go through the text during the coming week. Apart
from that, just a note on the Licence: perhaps we should note GPL only
applies to version 3 and that version 4 will be MIT.

Great to things moving. Thanks to Jachym and Tom for their work these
past few months.

Cheers,

Luís