[Pywps-dev] [SoC] [SOC] Week report - Web-based administration and process control for PyWPS

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 00:21:01 PDT 2016

Just noting: AFAIK we had already problem with Calin some time back, flask
server was not able to handle more requests at once, Calin tried to run the
administrative interface on different port, but I personally dislike such
solution.

IMHO the production environment is Apache2/Nginx - we shall focus on that