[Pywps-dev] GSoC 2016 for PyWPS: Weekly report 4

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at gmx.de
Wed Jun 22 01:15:22 PDT 2016

Hi Vikas,

have you tried PyDrive [1]?

Although not very "comfortable" PyDrive provides an authentication creating a local web server that handles the authorization. We also need to think about how to handle all the additional Python packages needed for the different storage types because one do not need to have all the packages installed when not using Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.

Cheers,
Jonas

[1] = https://pypi.python.org/pypi/PyDrive