[Pywps-dev] GSoC 2016 for PyWPS: Weekly report 4

Vikas Mishra vikasmishra95 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:18:44 PDT 2016

I wanted to use only official API's since they are well maintained but this
seems to be in active development as well, I'll take a look at it today.
Yes, I hadn't thought about dependencies, should we mention it in the
documentation as a separate Note?

Vikas Mishra
MSc(Hons) Economics + B.E. Electronics and Electrical Engineering
*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* Pilani
KK Birla Goa Campus
8412898899|vikasmishra95 at gmail.com