[Pywps-dev] intermittent test errors with remote resources

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 05:41:56 PST 2016

Hi all: while issuing this PR [1], there is a Travis-CI error [2].  Digging
deeper, it turns out that these tests query remote OWS resources which
seem to be down at the moment.

We commonly have these issues in OWSLib [4].  I've updated the tests
to use the MapServer demo site [5] which are relatively stable
over time and IMHO suitable for the regression testing use case.

I'm not fully aware of the rationale / context of the OWS tests, so feel
free to change/update if the MapServer WFS/WCS endpoints are not
suitable.

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/pull/120/files
[2] https://travis-ci.org/geopython/pywps/jobs/113885399#L469