[Pywps-dev] GeoPython conference

Luí­s de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Thu Mar 10 04:24:57 PST 2016

Dear all, a few updates on the GeoPython conference:

1. The talk proposal is now submitted with the abstract found in the Wiki: https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/GeoPython-conference-2016

2. A code spring proposal is also submitted, including the day before the conference (24th). I booked it for 4 participants: me, Jonas, Jachym and someone else that may attend. Please inform me if you intend to be there.

3. All participants must register, even those furnishing an address or a workshop. The early bird rate is open until the end of this month.

Cheers,

Luís

P.S.: I will likely miss the meeting today.