[Pywps-dev] GeoPython conference

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at gmx.de
Sun Mar 20 06:50:27 PDT 2016

Extending is not possible, but if it's only one or two sentences we probably can remove some other. I think we should submit just one general abstract for PyWPS including project news (incubation, PSC, ...) and the new PyWPS-4. I would not make so much a difference between the versions.

Also for the workshop, my opinion is to use the new PyWPS-4. Are there reasons why to focus on the "older" PyWPS-3 anymore? For new projects I would start with PyWPS-4.

Cheers,
Jonas

----- Am 19. Mrz 2016 um 23:12 schrieb Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com>:

> Ha, .. I probably should not extend the abstract.
> Shall we submit 2 talks? PyWPS-4 and PyWPS status report?

> pá 18. 3. 2016 v 11:13 odesílatel Jonas Eberle < jonas.eberle at gmx.de > napsal:

>> Hi all,

>> as I just submitted another abstract to FOSS4G, I realised that only a maximum
>> of 250 words are allowed for the abstracts. So I shortened and modified the
>> version from Luís for the Geopython conference. You'll find it in the wiki:
>> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/FOSS4G-2016-conference-talk

>> Please modify it if necessary. But keep in mind that abstract deadline is next
>> Monday (21st of March). So we need to submit the abstract on Monday at the
>> latest.

>> Cheers,
>> Jonas

>> ----- Am 15. Mrz 2016 um 14:11 schrieb jonas eberle < jonas.eberle at gmx.de >:

>>> Hi all,

>>> thank you for your work, Luís. Should we submit the same abstract for the FOSS4G
>>> talk? I guess this would be suitable.

>>> Cheers,
>>> Jonas