[Pywps-dev] GeoPython conference

Luí­s de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Sun Mar 20 09:16:23 PDT 2016

Dear all,

The talk for the GeoPython conference was accepted. I will wait for May to start a presentation.

I agree with Jonas, to be relevant the FOSS4G workshop should be on PyWPS-4. I still do not have much time to contribute, but I will be surely present at the conference.

I also agree on submitting a talk to FOSS4G. We could simply do the same talk as for GeoPython. I will send the abstract right away.

Regards,

Luís

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.