[Pywps-dev] [GSoc] Project wiki

Jan Rudolf rudolja1 at fit.cvut.cz
Mon May 2 14:15:07 PDT 2016

Hi again,

I tried to make an account on OSGeo page in order to make Wiki few days
ago. I requested an account, got no answer with the password. So after
Jonas's reminder email, I tried the "Forgot your password?" approach, no
email yet. Hope, it will arrive soon.

My Google doc (as suggested by Jonas) -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ntDaEeS0V5jGSdF-NEU4RYmVVynJxoJmJGbEZxyVELM/edit?usp=sharing.

Thanks for your invitation Jonas. If it's not online or in Prague, I am
unable to travel until the end of the semester.

I forked the project and have been playing with it since last week (more
info in the another email). I read the PyWPS documentation and want more
read on OSG WPS page during next days.

Have a nice day, Jan Rudolf