[Pywps-dev] [GSoC] Web-based administration plans

Jan Rudolf rudolja1 at fit.cvut.cz
Wed May 4 14:54:49 PDT 2016

Thanks for answers Jachym, they help a lot with understanding. Thanks
for suggesting the 65_maxoperations branch. I've already set up git with
this branch and I am going to look closer at it in near future.

> I would like you to do application, which is part of PyWPS
> distribution, wich uses REST interface for process control (maybe you
> can re-use some of Calin's work) and ideally provides WEB UI  too

If will everybody agree, I would like to start with basics of Web UI.
The reasons are that, with the start of the coding period, semester ends
and I've got finals, main time period about 2-3 weeks and it's very
important to me to succeed. So with this pressure, I would like to start
with something easier to me. Thank you for understanding.

Could you specify, what do you want to be part of UI? How do you imagine
the layout and all functions (or first for now)?

Thank you, Jan