[Pywps-dev] adding PyWPS to OSGeo Live

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:12:06 PDT 2016

Hi all: FYI OSGeo Live now has a call for new applications for 10.0.

At our last meeting we agreed to add PyWPS 3 (current stable) to OSGeo
Live as our initial implementation into same (moving to 4.0.0 when
released/stable/mature).

Adding PyWPS to OSGeo Live also helps our way forward as part of
OSGeo Incubation.

We need to submit an application email.  I've drafted this at [1].  There is
a TODO item left to answer:

Q: What is the size of the user community? You can often answer this by
mentioning downloads, or describing a healthy, busy email list?

Can anyone provide input to this?  Once we have a response for this
question, I will submit the application.

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/OSGeoLiveApplication