[Pywps-dev] adding PyWPS to OSGeo Live

Luí­s de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Thu May 12 23:05:16 PDT 2016

Hi Tom, some basic stats:

Since the beginning of the year this list received 250 messages, averaging almost 2 messages per day.

So far, 17 different individuals have subscribed the contribution agreement.

The pywps-3 repository has been forked 43 times and the pywps-4 repository has 17 forks.

Would any other figures be of significance?

Cheers,

Luís

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.