[Pywps-dev] [GSOC] First week & my progress

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sun May 22 14:20:23 PDT 2016

Hi,

thanks for the info. About "controlling": we need at least "kill", "pause"
and "resume" process. As far as I understand it, kill could be implemented
using os.kill (if you know the process ID from the operating system point
of view - it should be stored in the sqlite database for now). For pause
and resume, I would suggest to find similar way as hitting "ctrl-z" in the
command line, which "pauses" running process in the terminal and to get it
in frontend again, you run the "fg" command - if you undestand what I'm
talking about. I did not study, how this is usually done on system level
(in unix systems), this is just my practical observation