[Pywps-dev] Question about scientific product in PyWPS official website

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:04:05 PDT 2016

Hi Seongkyou Lee,

great to hear that you had poster in Bonn  - and sorry, I did not had
second chance (or did I? I was looking for you and probably overlooked you
at some spot) to talk proto you

to answer your question.

Can you provide us with some link to your poster? Let's create new page for
scientific publications

Thank you

Jachym