[Pywps-dev] OSGeo incubation update

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 13:39:44 PDT 2016

Thanks very much Luís. FYI I've started the provenance page setup at [1]. Upon
some clarification/guidance from the OSGeo Incubation Committee [2],
I'll send an update to the list on provenance way forward.

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
[2] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2016-September/003152.html