[Pywps-dev] OSGeo Inbucation Code Provenance Review first draft

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:05:47 PDT 2016

Hi all: FYI as per [1] I have drafted an initial provenance review document
in [2] in accordance to OSGeo incubation guidance in [3].

I visually scanned through all the Python files in pywps-3.2 branch to come up
with the review.

Issues:

1. Can folks review the provenance review draft and provide comments/edits/updates?

2. Documentation license: there is no specific license for the documentation.
I propose we license the docs Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
License. Thoughts/objections?

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/issues/130