[Pywps-dev] OSGeo Inbucation Code Provenance Review first draft

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Wed Sep 14 23:50:22 PDT 2016

Hi to all

Thank for the work Tom.

If I am not mistaken (Jachym knows better) I think the Template
structure on pywps3.2 is based on this external library (GNU GPL)

http://htmltmpl.sourceforge.net/python-api.html

That was then ported into inside the pywps code.

Maybe this is more or less the most serious external code on pywps3.2
since all the rest was totally done "in-house"

Jorge

On 15-09-16 03:05, Tom Kralidis wrote:

> Hi all: FYI as per [1] I have drafted an initial provenance review
> document
> in [2] in accordance to OSGeo incubation guidance in [3].
>
> I visually scanned through all the Python files in pywps-3.2 branch to
> come up
> with the review.
>
> Issues:
>
> 1. Can folks review the provenance review draft and provide
> comments/edits/updates?
>
> 2. Documentation license: there is no specific license for the
> documentation.
> I propose we license the docs Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
> International
> License. Thoughts/objections?
>
> Thanks
>
> ..Tom
>
> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/issues/130
> [2] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
> [3] http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/codereview.html

ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
Office: C.013
Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A