[Pywps-dev] Import qgis.core into PyWPS process

Eduardo Silverio da Silva eduardosilverio1990 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 07:31:44 PST 2017

Hello people,

I have a python script that uses some classes from qgis and it runs
correctly in my standalone app (IDLE Python). But when I try to publish the
script through PyWPS (3.2.5), the process does not apear in the list of
GetCapabilities. I think the problem is with the following imports:

from qgis.core import *
from qgis.gui import *
from processing.core.Processing import Processing

When I comment these lines the algorithm is showed.

How can I allow these imports inside PyWPS?

Thanks,