[Pywps-dev] Import qgis.core into PyWPS process

Salvatore Larosa lrssvtml at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:31:42 PST 2017

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 4:31 PM, Eduardo Silverio da Silva <
eduardosilverio1990 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> I have a python script that uses some classes from qgis and it runs
> correctly in my standalone app (IDLE Python). But when I try to publish the
> script through PyWPS (3.2.5), the process does not apear in the list of
> GetCapabilities. I think the problem is with the following imports:
>
> from qgis.core import *
> from qgis.gui import *
> from processing.core.Processing import Processing
>
> When I comment these lines the algorithm is showed.

I guess the problem is with your environment variable, you should add the
QGIS python and plugins paths to PYTHONPATH and probably the QGIS lib path
to LD_LIBRARY.

Also, any error message could be useful in order to get some help from the
community. :)

Regards,
-SL

--